I haven’t posted in a while, and lots of people – okay, my daughter and Patrick Scullin – have noticed.
So even though it’s not New Year’s, my New Year’s resolution is to post more often. And even though it’s two weeks after Thanksgiving, my first post in a while is going to be:
What I’m Thankful For – the 100 Words Edition
1) I’m thankful for advertising people. They’re almost always more interesting than non-advertising people.
2) I’m thankful for my clients. I’d have a beer with almost all of them. In fact, I do have beers with almost all of them.
3) I’m thankful for this, because hopefully it will inspire my girls.
4) I’m thankful I’m not homeless. If you’re not, try reading this.
5) I’m thankful for the ongoing brilliance of the Lexus December-to-Remember ads. That was a joke.
6) I’m even thankful for the right-wing nut jobs that inexplicably read this blog because hey, at least they’re reading.