100 words or less on the world of marketing, and the world in general. 100 words because frankly, I don't have much more than that to say.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Top 8 Things I've Learned Making a Viral
Sorry, branded utility.
1. Nobody knows anything. Everything’s changing too fast.
2. Do it quickly. Everything’s changing too fast.
3. Make it useful.
4. Don’t think you know how to ride a unicycle just because you’ve mastered the bike.
5. Ask the young-uns what to do.
6. Make sure someone who knows their way around these things lays down the ground rules early on. And bitch-slaps those that don’t fall in line.
7. If the making-of documentary of ours was scored by Journey, the predominant song would NOT be ‘Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin'." It MIGHT be "Don’t Stop Believin’."
8. The sun will come up tomorrow.
at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
It seems to me you deserve more comments. But then, that's just me.
Keep up the great words, 100 and under.
Scott and I really enjoyed this post, especially the reference to "Loving. Touchin. Squeezin." Keep it up, keep it under 100 Words, and Don't Stop Believin'!
Post a Comment